Help advance equity for adjuncts in Ohio by joining us for one of two February meetings of the newly formed Ohio Part-Time Faculty Association. Each meeting will follow the same agenda, so you can come to either session and get updated on the OPTFA and contribute your ideas to the discussion.
- Sunday, Feb. 24, 6 p.m. Chaired by April Freely of the University of Akron, co-chair of the OPTFA Organizing Committee
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, noon. Chaired by David Wilder of Tri-C and John Carroll University, co-chair of the OPTFA Organizing Committee
Meeting Location: the new office of New Faculty Majority and the OPTFA. The address is Copley Commons, 2830 Copley Rd., Suite 26, Copley, Ohio 44321.
- Introduction of Organizing Committee
- Establishment of OPTFA as statewide organization
- Discussion of priorities for the coming year
RSVP: to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share the flyer: Download the event flyer to post in your department and share with your colleagues and friends.
Join the Organizing Committee: Freely and Wilder are looking for adjunct faculty throughout the state to join them as Organizing Committee members. Contact them at optfa@newfacultymajority.
Find out what happened at the initial meeting of OPTFA on Jan. 27.