To share information about your campus’s advocacy for part-time faculty, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post a comment below.
YSU contact information
Jim Zupanic, Limited instructor in Engineering Technology
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- YSU Memo from HR to Department Chairs and Deans Re: Part-time Faculty Employment, Nov. 29, 2012
- YSU Email to English Department Adjuncts
Response to OPTFA’s July 11, 2013, Public Records Request
- List of part-time faculty, with their emails
- Annual Budgets: FY 2002-2003 through FY 2012-2013
- List of staff who have retired and been rehired during current president’s tenure.
YSU response: YSU says there are no staff who fit this category. However, the current president’s tenure is only a few months old.
- Spreadsheet of current university staff who hold faculty, staff, administrative, management or executive positions, sorted by salary
- Current contracts of top 50 highest paid administrators
- Current position descriptions of top 50 highest paid administrators
- CVs and/or resumes of current members of Board of Trustees.
YSU Response: YSU submitted a link to BOT member profiles.
- Policies regarding Board of Trustees meetings
- Board of Trustees meeting packets for FY 2012-2013
- Youngstown Vindicator. A poor educational system. Dec. 1, 2013.
- Youngstown Vindicator. Bitter medicine necessary to cure Youngstown State, Oct. 13, 2013.
- Youngstown Vindicator. YSU part-time faculty earn low pay, few benefits. Sept. 22, 2013.
Quoted in the article: Jim Zupanic, OPTFA contact person at YSU.
- YSU part-time faculty to meet April 16
- Youngstown State University Limits Part-Time Hours To Avoid Obamacare Rule
- Part-timers’ plight – The Jambar – Youngstown State University
- Part-time faculty raise concerns – News – The Jambar
- Part-time faculty’s salary stuck in time – News – The Jambar