Lakeland Community College adjunct faculty will meet Saturday, Feb. 22, at the Mentor Panera near campus, 7537 Mentor Ave. The meeting will run from 10-11 a.m.
“We are exceptionally excited for this meeting because many new individuals responded to our recent email sent to Lakeland part-time faculty. We can’t wait to meet all of you and learn about your experiences adjuncting at LCC,” according to an email from the organizers of the LCC Adjunct Group.
Below is a tentative agenda:
(1) Welcome and introductions for newcomers
(2) Background on our group and where we are at presently;
(3) Discuss of our goals and action items
(4) Discuss recruitment efforts needed get a bigger core for our group;
(5) Discuss the next gathering on March 9 and future events.
There is still time to invite friends and colleagues. Spread the word! The group continues to grow each month, but the more participation we have, the stronger we will be!