If you are without a class during summer term, apply for unemployment compensation online at the ODJFS website.
Help with your unemployment compensation claim
- Letter and attachments from Sarah Hall Phillips, Deputy Director of the Ohio Office of Unemployment Compensation, in response to State Sen. Nina Turner’s letter questioning ODJFS’s inconsistencies in approving/denying unemployment compensation claims filed by adjunct faculty. Read this carefully. It includes text you may want to include in your claim and/or appeal.
- SEIU’s May 21, 2014, Unemployment Insurance Webinar summary, with a link to the PowerPoint.
- State Sen. Turner contacts ODJFS about unemployment compensation concerns
- For additional help with your unemployment compensation claim, visit our Campuses page, which has links to college and university pages on our site that include useful documents obtained through public records requests.
- UA adjunct wins unemployment appeal
- The Steve Street National Unemployment Compensation Initiative
- OPTFA Webinar page
- Help with your unemployment compensation claim